169. How Do You Become a Success? Be Unique!Aug 17, 2023
Do you have a business or a business idea and are getting caught up in the stress of it all? What if that was just a societal projection and an expectation that you should get stressed in business, and there was actually a different possibility available?
In this episode, Simone Milasas talks with Jack Gates and Tim Peterson, co-owners of Underground Training, a fitness studio in Tasmania, Australia. When they started up two years ago, under the name TeamFit Training, they got caught up in the stress and the “We’re fucked,” moments, but they managed to flip that into enjoying their business by changing their mindset and asking questions.
Business is not always a smooth road where you make money and be successful. If it was, everyone would be doing it. There are moments where people go to, "I quit," because things become ‘too hard’. Yet time and time again, Simone has seen Tim and Jack go to question when times get tough, rather than quitting.
Whatever the big deal is today, it'll pass. Just keep choosing and putting your next foot forward and away you go. It also helps to go into business with something you enjoy and have a really strong belief in what you are trying to achieve.
Keys to success
- Follow The Energy
- Trusting What You know
- Your Difference Is Your Strength
- Keep It Unique
- It’s About How You Feel
- If You Don’t Like It, Change It
- Never Give Up, Never Quit
- Enjoy Your Business
- Keep Moving And Growing
- "What's creating this?"
- “What do we choose next?"
- "How does it get any better than that?"
- "What else is possible?"
- "What's it going to take?"
- "What awareness did I gain with this choice?"
- “What more can we do?”
- The Clearing Statement explained
- Access Consciousness Website
- Choice, Change & Action Podcast Instagram
- The Choice and Contribution Membership
- Simone Milasas’ Website
- Simone Milasas’ Instagram
- Simone Milasas’ Facebook
- Simone Milasas’ YouTube
- Simone Milasas’ Telegram Thread
- Underground Training’s Website
- Getting Out of Debt Joyfully book