168. What if Your Life Was Great?Aug 09, 2023
Do you have a situation that is currently sticking you, frustrating you or making you angry? What could change if you were in allowance of it? If you saw it as just an interesting point of view?
In today's episode, Simone Milasas talks with the co-creator of Access Consciousness, Dr. Dain Heer, about being in allowance; of you and everybody else.
Living as allowance, being allowance, is where your life takes on a fundamentally different, more expansive and more enjoyable quality. When you start to function from allowance, you start to realise that it is the place of ultimate caring for you and everyone else.
What if you truly being you, enjoying the gift of being in allowance for everyone and everything is the gift, the change and the possibility this world requires?
Come out of judgement and enjoy your life!
Keys to success
- What Is Allowance?
- Allowance Is Not Being A Doormat & It’s Not Not Caring
- Getting To Allowance
- Control Better
- Rather Than React, Be In Question
- Allowance For Your Journey
- What If You Viewed Your Life As Geat?
- "Interesting point of view I have this point of view. Interesting point of view they have this point of view. Interesting point of view I have this point of view that they have this point of view."
- "What is this?"
- "What is it I am not looking at? Who could I talk to or reach out to? What can I look at that will create a different possibility here?"
- "Is this to do with money? What am I not looking at? What am I not willing to receive here?"
- "What's next?"
- "What else is possible?"
- "How does it get any better than this?"
- The Clearing Statement explained
- Access Consciousness Website
- Choice, Change & Action Podcast Instagram
- The Choice and Contribution Membership
- Simone Milasas’ Website
- Simone Milasas’ Instagram
- Simone Milasas’ Facebook
- Simone Milasas’ YouTube
- Simone Milasas’ Telegram Thread
- Dr. Dain Heer’s Website
- Dr. Dain Heer's Instagram
- Dr. Dain Heer's Facebook
- Dr. Dain Heer’s YouTube
- 30 Days of Relationships Done Different