166. Stopping Addiction: It’s a Marathon Not a Sprint!Jul 26, 2023
In today's episode, Simone Milasas talks with Brendon Watt about his ongoing journey out of alcohol addiction.
Simone was in a relationship with Brendon for 13 years and lived with him for 8 years. There is so much that has gone on over those 13 years - a billion stories and a billion moments, a lot of vulnerability and a lot of gratitude and honouring, and also a lot of lies.
Now they are friends. They both work with Access Consciousness. And, Brendon had a major moment when he realised and acknowledged that he was addicted to alcohol.
Join them for a very vulnerable conversation.
Keys to success
- You Have To Be Brutally Honest With Yourself
- The Relapse
- When Brendon Started To Choose Change
- Recognising That He Chose It All
- Where To Now? - “Creating My Life!”
- "Is this true for me?"
- "What do I want to choose?"
- The Clearing Statement explained
- Access Consciousness Website
- Choice, Change & Action Podcast Instagram
- The Choice and Contribution Membership
- Simone Milasas’ Website
- Simone Milasas’ Instagram
- Simone Milasas’ Facebook
- Simone Milasas’ YouTube
- Simone Milasas’ Telegram Thread
- Brendon Watts’ Website
- Brendon Watts’ Instagram
- Brendon Watts’ Facebook