157. Targets vs Goals. Which Creates More?May 24, 2023
Do you enjoy your business? Business doesn’t have to be serious. You don't have to do it all by yourself. And you don't have to do business like anyone else does business.
With a few simple tools, you can discover what you personally know about business and capitalise on those things that bring you joy in your business.
In this episode, Paula Peralta asks Simone Milasas questions about business and how you can do business different and find the joy of business!
Your business is your life and your life is your business. What if they were both fun for you? Joy of business, let’s go!
Keys To Success
- What Is Success For You?
- Life And Business Are Forever Moving Targets
- Your Business Is A Separate Entity To You
- Give Your Business A Job To Do
- Allow The Gratitude From Others To Contribute To The Future Of Your Business
- Ask Questions And Follow The Energy
- Business Done Different
- Is Your Business Fun For You?
- "Imagine what you would do if you knew you couldn't fail?”
- "Have you actually become an entity unto your own?"
- "Hey, business, what would it take for you to make me more money today?"
- "What do I know about this?"
- "Truth, is this actually what you'd like to do?"
- "Who can I add to my business?"
- "Who else could come along that could contribute to this?"
- The Clearing Statement explained
- Access Consciousness Website
- Choice, Change & Action Podcast Instagram
- The Choice and Contribution Membership
- Simone Milasas’ Website
- Simone Milasas’ Instagram
- Simone Milasas’ Facebook
- Simone Milasas’ YouTube
- Paula Peralta’s Website
- Paula Peralta’s Instagram
- Paula Peralta’s Facebook
- Joy of Business book
- Business Done Different class with Simone Milasas