144. What if There Was No More ‘How’ in Your World?Feb 23, 2023
How many of you have not been acknowledged for how you create and how you choose?
In this episode, Simone Milasas talks with Melanie Meade about extrapolation as a way to create, rather than the linear, only one option available way.
The key is to really look at what else is possible by asking questions. There are a billion different ways something could show up, and if you are willing to ask, things can show up as if by magic; and probably show up way better than what you could possibly figure out with the ‘how’ and the ‘what’ and the ‘why’!
What if you just followed the energy of extrapolation when you create, and allowed everything to unravel and reveal itself to you rather than try and control it in the way that we have been taught?
Everything is available. It’s that ability to extrapolate the possibilities of what else is possible that allows the magic to show up.
Keys to success
- What Is Extrapolation?
- Being Out of Control
- Linearity vs Magic
- You Are Not Wrong
- The Bigger Picture
- Navigating Your Life With Extrapolation
- Chuck Out The ‘How’
- "What else?"
- "What else do I know and how can I contribute to this?"
- "What questions can I ask?"
- "What can I be with this person?" "What can I be with this project?" "What can I be with this relationship?" "What can I be with the government?"
- “What can I choose now?”
- “Who does it belong to?”
- The Clearing Statement explained
- Access Consciousness Website
- Choice, Change & Action Podcast Instagram
- The Choice and Contribution Membership
- Simone Milasas’ Website
- Simone Milasas’ Instagram
- Simone Milasas’ YouTube
- Magic. You Are It. Be It. Book
- Magic. You Are It. Be It. Upcoming teleseries with Simone