128. It's Your Choice Who You Want To BeNov 02, 2022
Are you in a situation where you think you have no choice? Are you afraid of choosing? There is always another possibility when you are willing to ask questions.
In this episode, Simone Milasas speaks with Manal Alsadhan from Saudi Arabia about choice and change.
Coming from a country with strict rules and customs, Manal has requested, and seen actualised, that change occur for women in her country.
You can make a different choice and change whatever it is that is not working for you. It’s your choice who you want to be.
Keys to success
- Ask And You Shall Receive
- Choose For You & Have Allowance For Others
- Business & Money
- Be In Question, Always
- What Else Is Possible?
- Choose What You Want To Choose
- What am I today?
- What adventure can I take today?
- How does it get any better than this?
- What else is possible?
- How am I going to deal with this, how am I going to handle it, what am I going to choose next?
- All of life comes to me with ease and joy and glory