193. Would an Infinite Being Choose This?Jan 31, 2024
Do you make choices based on proving something, such as trying to prove that you are right or not wrong? Or do you make choices based on a judgement you have? Maybe it’s a judgement based on what somebody else expects or an avoidance of conflict?
In today’s episode of Choice, Change and Action Simone Milasas talks with fellow Access Consciousness Certified Facilitator, Kalpana Raghuraman, about making choices as an infinite being.
We are all infinite beings, even though we pretend that we are finite beings and do trauma and drama.
The less you go into the trauma and drama, and stop judging and trying to be right and not to be wrong, and the more you choose based on what works for you and your body rather than what somebody else wants, the more you can function as an infinite being.
There is so much available in every moment. If an infinite being wouldn’t choose something, why would you?
Keys to success
- You Are An Infinite Being
- Choosing What Works For You And Your Body
- Is It Actually Kind To Function As A Finite Being?
- Choosing From Space
- Where Is The Earth Asking You To Be?
- Would An Infinite Being Choose This?
- The Clearing Statement explained
- Access Consciousness Website
- Choice, Change & Action Podcast Instagram
Follow Simone Milasas
- Simone Milasas’ Website
- Simone Milasas’ Instagram
- Simone Milasas’ Facebook
- Simone Milasas’ YouTube
- Simone Milasas’ Telegram
- Simone Milasas’ Contact Email