184. How Much Do You Know About Your Body?Nov 30, 2023
Do you try to force your body to look a different way, whether through exercise or diet or something else? What if there was a different possibility?
On today’s episode of Choice, Change and Action, Simone Milasas talks with her pilates instructor, Amanda Erlank, about a different way of being with your body. Simone is so grateful for Amanda, as she never has any expectations about where her clients are at or what they can and cannot do in a session. She always asks questions, and invites them to a different possibility when they are stuck in a negative perspective.
It’s about being aware of where you and your body are currently at, as well as being adaptable. If you keep going down the same path having a certain belief that things will be a certain way, you lose out on so much of the fun of what else is possible. And, you may miss what your body is trying to communicate to you.
Our bodies are giving us information all day long. And, they like to work with us, not against us. It's our job to tune in and do something about it if it’s asking for change.
Amanda invites you to appreciate your body and start to learn the communication of your body. Above all else, she invites you to enjoy your body.
Keys to success
- When Simone Met Amanda
- Inviting You To A Different Possibility
- Know Where You Are At And Progress From There
- Have No Expectations And Enjoy Your Choices
- Flip Your Perspective
- What If Your Body Was Your Car?
- What Is Your Body Trying To Tell You?
- What Is It You Are Asking For With Your Body?
- Start To Appreciate Your Body
- "What next?”
- “What is the gift in this?”
- What awareness is my body gifting me that I haven't been willing to acknowledge?"
- “Body, how would you like to move?”
- “Body, would you like to have a different choice?”
- "Body, I am so sorry that I am not as smart as you. Is there another way that you can give me this information?”
- The Clearing Statement explained
- Access Consciousness Website
- Choice, Change & Action Podcast Instagram
- Simone Milasas’ Website
- Simone Milasas’ Instagram
- Simone Milasas’ Facebook
- Simone Milasas’ YouTube
- Simone Milasas’ Telegram
- Simone Milasas’ Contact Email
- Amanda Erlank’s Website
- Amanda Erlank’s Instagram
- Amanda Erlank’s Facebook
- Amanda Erlank’s YouTube
- The Gift of Pain
- Hello Bodies: A 3-month playground of possibilities