113. What if the Purpose of Life Is To Have Fun?Jul 19, 2022
Do you ever wonder, "What am I here for on planet Earth?'' Have you spent hours trying to figure it out and get it right? What if the purpose of life was to just have fun? Are you having any?
In this episode, Simone Milasas speaks about all the places we limit ourselves to fit into this reality rather than choosing to be us, no matter what, and enjoy life. She would like to see that every single person in the world knew they had a choice, that they could change anything in their life that wasn't working for them, and know there was a different possibility.
Where have you decided that you are totally screwed and fucked up, and you are never going to nail it? What if that was a lie?
“All of life comes to us with ease, joy and glory,” is the mantra of Access Consciousness. What if that was how we were meant to live our lives?
Keys to success
- What If The Purpose Of Life Was To Have Fun?
- Are You Plagiarising Other People’s Thoughts, Feelings & Emotions?
- Is Your Life A Story Of Significance?
- Are You Trying To Get It Right?
- Are You An Infinite Being
- A Word From Gary Douglas
- “All of life comes to us with ease, joy and glory”
- "Who and what can I be today?"
- "What can I contribute to the planet today? What can I contribute to consciousness today? What can I contribute to me being me?"
- "If I'm an infinite being here on planet Earth, what am I here for?"
- "What if the purpose of life was to have fun? What would I choose here on planet Earth as an amazing infinite being?"
- "What would it take for me to receive more today?"
- "What would it take for me to receive what I have not been willing to receive?"