When you look at what a great relationship might be for you, this might be the type of relationship or marriage you wouldn’t consider… the long-distance type.
Kalpana Raghuramen shares some amazing insights with Simone Milasas into how throughout her 12-year marriage she and her husband have created global careers and neither their personal or professional lives suffered or were sacrificed. It’s a glimpse into relationships done different.
In this episode you will get to explore:
- How they created their relationships while living in different countries and travelling with their careers.
- The unconventional reason they chose to get married.
- Very pragmatic tools to communicate to ask for what you would like.
- How a pandemic put even more distance between them.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Kalpana Raghuraman website.
- Kalpana Raghuraman Facebook.
- Kalpana Raghuraman Instagram.
- Mutant Messages Downunder