If you’re a guy, struggling to be just you, feeling the pressure to conform to the social stereotypes telling you what a guy should be, then this episode is for you. Return of the Gentleman is a self-improvement guide for men who are simply trying to better themselves.
Listen as Simone talks to the guys who are running workshops and discussing various aspects of this self-help book. The aim isn’t to create more cock-sure alpha males, in fact, it’s the opposite. The Return of the Gentleman wants to tear down the barriers that are preventing men from achieving their full potential and encouraging them to just be themselves.
Listen as Simone talks about how men are confused about who and what they’re supposed to be and how they are supposed to be doing it. She asks the question: what if you could go beyond the male stereotypes if you weren’t at the mercy of anyone else’s judgment, who could you be if we were all open and honest about who we actually were?
On today’s podcast:
- The Return of the Gentleman
- Relationship Done Different
- What if you don’t have to change who you are to be with someone else
- What you can do if you’re a guy who can’t open up
- Why gentlemen are breaking the male moulds
- The processes and tools you can use to move beyond who you are today
- Return of the Gentleman
- Dr Dain Heer Official Website
- Access Consciousness Website
- Being You Classes & Events Worldwide
Learn how to be you, whatever that looks like.
Here’s to starting the journey towards being a better man.