Do you really want a relationship? Why do you (or don’t you) have a relationship right now? If you’re honest with yourself when asking these questions, you might be surprised what shows up and how you have been limiting yourself.
Brendon Watt and Simone Milasas are launching their new book Relationship, Are You Sure You Want One? this February after ending an eight year relationship that they are now in the process of redefining and creating into something different and new. Visit RelationshipsAreYouSureYouWantOne.com for more on the book!
Through the tools of Access, learn how you can create relationships in a different way, creating your life from question, from choice, and from possibilities, which allows anything and everything to show up.
On today’s podcast:
- Honor the people you choose to be with
- If you don’t have a relationship, you probably don’t want one
- Sex should be about having fun
- Relationship is a choice in every moment
- The book is about any sort of relationship that you want to create
Learn how to create relationships in a different way.
Here’s to starting the journey towards a better, more successful you!