On today’s podcast, we are joined by Christopher Hughes. A fellow Access Consciousness facilitator, and former flatmate of Simone’s.
Christopher has been an opera singer for a long time and realized when he was young that he loved performing and being on stage. He came from a small town in Canada which wasn’t a place of high culture but was really drawn to opera.
This fascination with opera singing the capacity a body has to create this sound led him to be passionate about playing with sound and using voice in different creative ways.
With his love of sales and marketing, Christopher has carried through his interest in voice and talks to us about using the right voice to paint a picture which people desire.
On today’s podcast:
- Creating something people desire with words
- How important is language?
- Follow the energy for amazing connections
- Practical tools for having the right voice in sales
- Finding the right voice for you
- Your Voice in Business Workshops
- Right Voice For You Workshops
- Right Voice For You Facilitator Training
- The Joy of Business
- Simone Milasas’ Facebook
- Simone Milasas’ Twitter
- Simone Milasas’ Instagram