We talk to Steven and Chutisa Bowman, who quit their stable six-figure corporate jobs in order to create together.
Chutisa started the conversation by asking Steven, “is now the time for us to choose to create something totally different in our lives?”, and from that they came together to start a business from ground zero – the very beginning.
After figuring out how they could work together, they drew from their ability of being good at knowing how to create. From that, they went on to gain huge success with multiple companies, published books, and workshops to help people to open their own stream of consciousness for their own success.
On today’s podcast:
- Identifying the ability to create
- Changing your point of view
- How to create from nothing
- Following the path of greater possibilities
- Knowing there are infinite possibilities
- Creating a sustainable future
- Website: The Conscious Governance
- Website: Benevolent Capitalism
- Book: Benevolent Leadership for a Better World by Gary Douglas, Steven Bowman, & Chutisa Bowman
- Website: The2Bowmans
Are you being held back from creating something because of money worries?
Steve and Chutisa Bowman started their success from ground zero – nothing at all. They say that the lack of funds available to start your dreams is an excuse and that anything is possible if you open your mind and allow yourself to be willing to change.
Access the tools that will allow you to change your point of view, which will make all the possibilities to you become visible.
Download the full show script, and create a sustainable future you love: