Data Protection Declaration
- The Legal Entity collecting data is:
Milasas Watt PTY LTD
P.O. Box 52, Coolum Beach QLD 4573 Australia
The Big Print:
- We store the data we need to provide you with the products and services you have asked us for – ask and you shall receive!
- Simone’s team has access to your data, in addition trusted like IT smart guys, as well as Access Consciousness’s three regional partner companies.
- Access Consciousness has access to the data you have shared with us because Simone is a facilitator of Access Consciousness. We do not share your information with facilitators you have not taken a class with.
- We keep your data as long we still have a relationship, for good tax records and until you ask us to forget you. 🙁
- You are the one in charge! You have the right to manage your communications, change any info we have, request what we have and ask for it to be limited or deleted.
- Do you have to give us your information? If you would like to interact with us in any way other than stalking – yes! Otherwise this relationship is very one sided…
- We don’t do automatic profiling or judgment, we may however check in on what you’re interested in to create more cool stuff.
- We don’t kiss and tell, what information you share with us, stays with us.
- We store your data in cloud systems for safekeeping
- We protect your diamonds (oops data) by making our staff sign NDAs and training them in what Data Protection actually means (think computer ninja training).
The Small Print:
- WHAT DATA DO WE STORE?
We store all of the data that we need in order to maintain our relationships with customers and clients. This data ranges from records including full name, e-mail address and country, to more extensive records that include full name, telephone number, e-mail address, home and work address, as well as details of dependents.
For tax purposes, if you attend a class or buy a product, we will store your tax or VAT identification number and all of the data that we need to issue a correct invoice in all of the jurisdictions in which we operate.
We may store both your shipping address, for product delivery, and your billing address, which can be used to verify credit card payments or other methods of payment.
- WHY DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We store your data in order to provide the services that we offer for free and to fulfill our contractual undertakings with my customers and clients.
Personal data is stored to be able to send you information, free samples, products and to register you for classes and telecalls.
Recordings of classes and telecalls are stored and distributed to enable clients and customers to play back classes or telecalls they attended. Following the aforementioned classes or telecalls, recordings are also turned into products that are sold in the shop.
- WHO HAS ACCESS TO YOUR DATA?
Simone’s team has access to your data to be able to fulfill our contractual agreements with our customers and clients. The team may include communications and marketing team, event organizers and administrative staff.
In addition, outsourcing work on specialist tasks within IT and accounting, for example, sometimes requires us to grant consultants access to your data whenever and wherever this is required to fulfill our legal obligations towards official authorities or to develop and improve our services.
In addition (1) Access Consciousness, LLC, 406 Present Street, Stafford, TX 77477, United States of America, (2) Access Consciousness International Limited, 6 Greenview, Riverway, South Douglas Rd., Cork T12 DCR 4, Ireland, and (3) Access Seminars Australia PTY LTD, 55 Lorikeet Drive, Peregian Beach, QLD 4573, Australia, all three parties to be referred to as “Access Consciousness” or the “Companies”, have access to your basic data (full name, e-mail address, mailing address, country and phone number) when you register for one of our Access Consciousness classes through our general website or through www.accessconsciousness.com. This applies to live (in-person) classes, telecalls and online courses, as well as classes offered live via audio and live-streamed classes.
Please note: Access Consciousness gains access only to your basic data when you sign up for one of the Access Consciousness classes or calls that I offer. Access Consciousness does not have access to your tax or VAT number.
- DO WE SHARE YOUR DATA?
As mentioned above, we share your data with Access Consciousness if you choose to take an Access Consciousness class.
Access Consciousness is a franchise system that uses a shared worldwide marketing tool via its website www.accessconsciousness.com.
We do not share your data with facilitators with whom you have not taken a class.
Access Consciousness is bound by the same data protection agreement to which we adhere.
- HOW LONG IS THE DATA STORED?
We keep the data stored as long as…
– We have a relationship with you as a customer, client or interested party
– We are legally obliged to for tax purposes
– until you unsubscribe or ask me to delete your information
- WHAT DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE AS A CUSTOMER?
As a customer, you have the right to…
– manage your e-mail or paid subscription
– correct any and all information I have stored
– request details of the data I have stored regarding you
– request deletion or limitation of your stored data.
If you would like to update, change or amend your data, please let us know by contacting me at this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to be deleted from our database, please contact us here: email@example.com
- ARE CUSTOMERS OBLIGED TO PROVIDE THEIR DATA?
Yes, as a customer or client, you must provide the data we need to be able to fulfill our contractual obligations within the various services we offer.
Depending on what you are requesting from us, we will ask you to provide information that may range from your full name, e-mail address and country to more extensive details including full name, telephone number, e-mail address, home and work address, as well as details of dependents.
- COOKIES, PROFILING AND AUTOMATION
We do not perform any form of automated profiling. Sometimes we will check what topics a client may be interested in based on his/her previous choices of classes or products.
We do not share your data or sell it to any external agencies. Checks on prerequisites for advanced classes are processed automatically.
- WHERE DO WE STORE YOUR DATA?
We use multiple systems for storing your data to fulfill our contractual agreements with customers and clients.
In general, information is stored in cloud services and on computers in the country of our residence, the United States of America, the European Union and Australia.
- HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
Simone’s and Access Consciousness staff, contractors and the external agencies with whom we work have all signed NDAs (Non-Disclosure Agreements). They have also been trained in data protection.
The stored data can only be accessed through security-protected entry points by users with permission to access the information.