Creating Beyond the Family Business
What if you woke up every morning and asked, What grand and glorious adventures am I going to have with my business today?
Today’s guests, Joy of Business facilitators–and sisters–Arlene Schmidek & Cathy Dool, have been involved with the family business for almost 20 years, and they know first hand the challenges and rewards of having family members as business partners.
Listen as Arlene and Cathy share their invaluable advice and tools you can use to get past expectations, go beyond the family business, and truly create something different.
On today’s podcast:
- Judgments may exist between you and your family members
- A family business legacy can be a sticking point
- Family members versus business partners
- Asking questions can get you unstuck
- You can create WITH your business
- Take a Joy of Business class
Learn how to create beyond the family business.
Here’s to starting the journey towards a better, more successful you!Tweet