Being You, Changing the World
Do you find it difficult to be yourself? Today we are joined Access Consciousness facilitator Dr. Dain Heer who shares amazing tools you can use in your journey of self-discovery.
On today’s podcast:
- Getting your mojo back after the holidays
- The benefits of walking through the storm
- What to ask yourself when you want something different
- The energy of being you
- Asking yourself “What is true for you?”
- Starting to function from a reality of possibilities and joy
- Being You, Changing the World
- The Clearing Statement
- Choice of Possibilities Class in Santa Barbara, California
Learn how to walk through the storm and be more peaceful, why it’s crucial to be willing to acknowledge who you really are, and what questions to ask in order to open the door to possibilities and everlasting joy.
Here’s to starting the journey towards a better, more successful you!Tweet